Statement of Policy
The members of the Metal Finishers Association of Southern California wish to remind you of the established practices of the metal finishing industry in processing your materials. These practices have been formalized and unanimously adopted by the members of this Association as a Statement of Policy.
It is generally recognized that even after employing all of the science known to us, and capable people with years of training, there still remain hazards in the electroplating and metal finishing fields. As a consequence, in order to avoid misunderstandings, we are setting forth below conditions under which your material will be accepted by us for processing.
- Whenever we are given material with detailed instructions as to treatment, our responsibility shall end with the carrying out of those instructions. Type of material, tolerance and specifications for processing shall be declared in writing prior to our processing.
- Our liability for any cause is limited to the cost of direct labor and material of the product directly damaged by our processing or three times our processing charges on such material, whichever is the lesser. Charges for our services are based on this policy limiting our liability.
- Liability greater than the outlined in paragraph (2) above will be assumed by us only when so agreed in writing by us. In such even a higher charge may be made for our services.
- Parts, materials, etc. as processed by us shall be presumed to be accepted as satisfactory by you if we are not notified of damages, shortages or other discrepancies within ten working days of your receipt of same. Rejected parts must be returned to us for rework. Further processing or assembly of rejected parts, materials, etc. by you or any other party shall constitute a waiver of any liability on our part.
- Where operations or processes performed by us are in the nature of “salvaging” parts or material, the work is accepted on a “best effort” basis and no liability shall attach to us unless previously agreed upon in writing prior to processing the job.
- In the event that results of metal finishing operations are unsatisfactory due to metal imperfections, changes in grade or composition of materials, manufacturing and/or fabrication imperfections, usages for which plating or other finishing was not reasonably designed, and similar variables over which we have no control, the customer would be required to pay the contacted amount for the finishing operations performed.
We are sure you will agree with us that the conditions above set forth are realistic and reasonable and that acceptance of the material for processing subject to such conditions will permit us to continue to provide quality metal finishing at an economical price.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) apply to your use of the Hudson Plating Works, Inc., (hereinafter “Hudson”) website at www.hudsonplatingworks.com and all of the other Hudson Websites (hereinafter “Hudson Sites”) that link to these Terms and Conditions.
Any and all content contained on or accessed from the Hudson Sites, including text, graphics, photographs, trademarks, logos, videos, pictures, forms, programs, programming codes and other information (collectively, the “Content”), is owned by Hudson or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and unfair competition laws. Third party content including client and vendor logos, trademarks, pictures, videos, and other content accessed on the Hudson Sites is the intellectual property of the prospective owners.
You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, post, translate or create other derivative works from, or sell, rent or license all or any part of the Content, products or services obtained from the Hudson Sites in any medium to anyone, without the prior written permission of Hudson Plating Works, Inc.
All questions about the right(s) to use any Content found on the Hudson Sites or requests for permission to publish, reproduce, distribute, display or make derivative works from any such Content, should be directed, in writing, to:
Hudson Plating Works, Inc.
11941 Hertz St.
Moorpark, CA 93021
Notifications regarding any alleged intellectual property infringement should be should be directed, in writing, to:
Hudson Plating Works, Inc.
11941 Hertz St.
Moorpark, CA 93021
Third Party Links
The Hudson Sites contain links to third-party sites or resources. Hudson is not responsible for the accessibility of external sites or resources listed on the Hudson Sites. Hudson does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products/services offered, or other materials on or available through these third party sites or resources.
Transactions that occur between you and any third party are strictly between you and the third party and are not the responsibility of Hudson. It is Your responsibility to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third party sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
Neither Hudson nor its partners, affiliates, sponsors, vendors, agents, or licensors makes any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the Hudson Sites will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the Hudson Sites or the web server(s) that makes the Hudson Sites available, is/are free of other harmful components or malware; or as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, or quality of the Content or other information found on the Hudson Sites.
THE HUDSON SITES AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE HUDSON SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED AND STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), ALL OF WHICH HUDSON DISCLAIMS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL HUDSON OR ITS PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SPONSORS, VENDORS, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURY, (INCLUDING DEATH, LOSS OF PROFITS, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE HUDSON SITES OR THE CONTENT THEREIN, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. IN ANY CASE, THE LIABILITY OF HUDSON OR ITS PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SPONSORS, VENDORS, AGENTS OR LICENSORS, SHALL NOT EXCEED A SUM EQUAL TO THE FEES PAID BY YOU HEREUNDER, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
You agree to comply with all relevant local, state, national and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations that apply to your use of the Hudson Sites, the Content therein, and the Hudson products and services. You represent and warrant that 1) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and 2) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted individual(s) or organization(s).
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold Hudson, its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, partners, affiliates, sponsors, vendors, agents, or licensors harmless from and against any and all third-party claims of liability, losses, damages and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the Hudson Sites, the content therein, and the Hudson products or services.
Governing Law and Venue
Hudson Plating Works, Inc., is a California corporation. You agree that any legal action, proceeding or other matters relating to your access to or use of the Hudson Sites shall be governed by the laws of the State of California. In the event of any legal action arising hereunder, you also agree to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of any federal or state courts in Los Angeles County, California.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on August 18, 2012.
Hudson reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically for any modifications. Your continued use of the Hudson Sites following the posting of any changes will mean that you have accepted and agreed to the changes.
Past & Present Clients